My Live Tweeting Assignment

As an assignment for class, I had to live tweet during an event. I chose to do Episode 9 during Season 24 of The Bachelor. I am an avid watcher of the show but having to live tweet made me pay even more attention. My approach to the assignment was to document the important and funny parts. I attached a sneak peek video to my promotional tweet to hype up the episode even more. I posted a 15-minute warning before I was about to begin.

In the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia, tensions were high right out of the gate. The week after hometown visits led to awkward conversation between the three girls. Hannah Ann kicked off the one on one dates with exploring the open ocean on jet skis. Victoria F’s hometown visit didn’t go as planned, so her one on one date was crucial for the future of their relationship. Finally, Madison and Peter sky dived from the 77th floor of a building. Madison is concerned about his intentions with both Hannah Ann and Victoria F between closed doors. On the verge of leaving, Madison shocked Peter with an intense ultimatum. The other two girls took the fantasy suite key, which left Madison feeling very uneasy.

In my opinion, I think Madison has brought a concern, that most don’t talk about, to the forefront of The Bachelor. Her concern is how Peter will propose to one woman approximately six days after being intimate with another woman. I think she raised a question that he didn’t know how to answer, but she has to right to wonder. Madison deserves better than Peter, so she should fly away while she can.

If you didn’t watch last week’s episode, Madison did show up during the rose ceremony and Peter sent Victoria F back to Virginia. The finale is airing tonight, and I couldn’t be more excited. I have no idea what is going to happen, but apparently, it’s never happened in Bachelor history.

If you want to check out my twitter account and read my live tweets, check it out here! Just for fun, here’s the bloopers from this season.

Comments