My Fall Bucket List

The temperature is dropping, football is starting and I think it’s safe to say… fall is almost here! Well, officially fall will be here on September 22nd. What better way to celebrate one of my favorite seasons, then doing a fall bucket list? It may not all get accomplished, but I’ll try my best. In no particular order, check it out:

  1. Make and eat caramel apples
  2. Pick apples and make an apple pie
  3. Go to a corn maze
  4. Carve or paint a pumpkin with my housemates
  5. Have a “Friendsgiving"
  6. Eat ALL the pumpkin pie (with whip cream – of course!)
  7. Go to Suter’s Produce
  8. Make chili soup
  9. Dress up for Halloween with my housemates
  10. Take fall pictures
  11. Make pumpkin cookies or muffins
  12. Watch Halloween movies outside

I am a lover of all things pumpkin-flavored, caramel, sweet treats, sweatshirt weather, color-changing leaves and fall traditions. This is a start to my fall bucket list, and I hope I can check a few off with my four best friends. I know in the future, after college, these are the memories I will hold on to forever. What’s on your fall bucket list?!


Comments

  1. I love your bucket list so much and I am hoping we can do some of these things together! My favorite items include: Have a “Friendsgiving", dress up for Halloween and carve or paint a pumpkin with my housemates. I think something fun would be going to a haunted house but who knows if we can do that with the COVID.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment