A Fun Weekend at the Winery

Having roommates that are also your best friends is special. The five of us have an inseparable bond. We have hilarious inside jokes, hundreds of memories and of course… thousands of pictures to remember. We switched it up this past weekend and made our way to Sycamore Lake Wine Company in Columbus Grove, Ohio. I promise… we had a DD because we weren’t sure where the day would take us.

This was my first time going to a winery ever and as a lover of wine, I can’t believe it took me this long. The atmosphere was so pretty, even on a dreary and windy fall day. After taking pictures outside, we found our way inside to listen to the entertainment. I started by tasting five different wines. If you ever go, my top 2 favorites were Sycamore Sunset and Chocolate Covered Bridge. At Sycamore Lake, they have strawberry and peach wine slushies… which I was skeptical about. Let me tell you… the mixed frozen concoction was NEXT LEVEL.

The day was perfect, not only because we drank delicious wine at the cutest place, but we got to do it together. I would highly recommend going to Sycamore Lake Wine Company… especially with your best friends (and a DD)! You may think you’re going for a few glasses of wine and will be OK but trust me… that’s what we thought too.


Comments

  1. This was such a fun day and I'm glad we did this together as a group. It was a fun Saturday and I love all the photos we took. It was so adult of us to do and I can see us doing this so much in the future! Great blog Paige!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment