We Are Nearing The End

We are turning the corner and nearing the end of fall semester. The assignments I’ve put off are catching up and it’s crunch time. My final exam schedule is very light, but what feels like a hundred projects and a thousand meetings are keeping me from winter break. The fall semester has gone EXTREMELY fast and I can’t believe we’re already starting week 12. All I can think about is… how would the semester have looked if COVID wasn’t a thing? What would be our volleyball record? Could we have won the OAC finals? What if we could have traveled to Georgia as a team? These questions arise daily, but there will never be an answer.

As winter break is approaching, I am getting excited to spend more time with my family and Tyler’s family, have the opportunity to work at my internship again and Christmas! I’ve seen my parents and sister quite a bit during the semester, but I haven’t seen my grandparents, aunts, uncles or my cousins in what feels like forever. Christmas is my favorite holiday because we come together as a family and always have the best time.

Not only do I love the fresh, white powdery snow, but I love giving gifts. Every year, I make a list in my notes on my phone (with a password) and write the people I have to shop for, ideas or gifts I’ve already bought. My one tip is… listen! The more you listen for ideas, the easier shopping is. I love doing my research on trending gifts, reading gift guides and finding the PERFECT gift for everyone.

All in all, I don’t want fall semester to be over, but I’m ready to spend some time at home. I will miss my roommates dearly, but we have Ada meetups already planned. I am hoping the COVID will go away and let us have a normal holiday season and spring semester. Enjoy some of my favorite pictures from this semester.







Comments

  1. Queen! I love you and I'm so happy we got to experience this semester together! Thank you for letting me bug you all the time about what homework you are working on, bringing me food to class when I forget to eat, and being my best pal. I'm ready for the holidays but I'm even more ready to get back for next semester to bother you even more! I love you paige.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment