My Final Farewell

My blogs for Social Media Principles have come to end, but I couldn't end my blogs for this semester titled, "Hackers are Hijacking Zoom," it just didn't feel right. I felt like I had to give a final goodbye for my blogs relating to life at ONU, social media, and various book topic.

I begin blogging back in January and quickly became obsessed. I loved just letting my fingers on the keyboard follow the thoughts from my mind. My ideas were overflowing back in January and February, but that began to fade. I would have blog topics planned out for weeks to come, but when the weather began to warm up and my motivation for school was fading, I found myself scrambling for topics and experienced writers block (that's a real thing). My roommates probably got sick of me telling them what I was blogging about or asking for suggestions.

Thank you to everyone (mostly my classmates) for reading my blogs and taking the time to comment. Another person I wanted to give a shoutout to is my Grandma Becky. I would send her the links to all my blogs and she read them all. I loved hearing what she had to say about it, or what her favorite parts were. My Grandma Becky and I are very similar in many ways (we even looked identical in grade school), but my love for writing might just come from her. My grandma has such a way with words. Since I've been playing junior high sports to today, she has always sent me a motivational poem (that typically rhymed) before a game. They always make me laugh and put a smile on my face. She's one of my biggest supporters and there's nothing like looking over to the "grandparent section" in Kinghorn during a big game and seeing grandma and grandpa. Thank you for your constant support. I love you Grams!

Throughout the summer, I am challenging myself to blog. I want to blog when exciting things happen, that I can document through storytelling. Whether that's a family vacation, weekend shopping trip or just a memorable experience. Not only do I want to entertain people, but I want to have these blogs to look back on forever. Maybe I'll write more freely, because they won't be graded or abiding to the AP rules! Until next time... 

Comments

  1. I agree completely! I am excited to keep posting blogs when I have something interesting to say and just express myself freely. I have a feeling that since I don't have to upload three blogs a week anymore I will probable have a little more motivation to express myself. I enjoyed reading your blogs throughout the semester and I hope to get to read more throughout the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment